Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas from Smith Organic Chocolates

Just a short holiday message to say thank you to all who read this blog and support Smith Organic Chocolates.

Check out our website for holiday specials. We have two running currently. If you place an order and use one of the two codes, you'll get a discount. One code is listed on the website Home Page. The other is listed on our Facebook and Twitter posts.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed and Happy New Year!

We're making plans for a great Valentine's Day season, which will be upon us shortly after the New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you are not blogging actively any more. There are lots of things going on around organic chocolate. I created a page www.be-organic.nl to promote organic lifestyle. It is just a start, what things should I add you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul. I have been remiss, but I'm beginning to get back into the game. I use Google a lot and search for health benefits of chocolate. I look for anything having to do with what's in dark chocolate to help the body. I know I'm late with this, and I plan to blog again soon about chocolate's health benefits. Some of my old posts talk about blood pressure, the heart, etc. I even had a customer who had ALS who for a time was helped by dark chocolate before her condition deteriorated. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments and input!

myspace profile views counter