Monday, March 15, 2010

American Chocolate Week March 15-21



I'll bet you didn't konw that this week is American Chocolate Week! I wouldn't have either except a certain calendar I got in the mail at the end of last year told me that this week was American Chocolate Week.

I remember passing by a retail store a couple of years ago, after I'd started my chocolate business. They had posted a sign about American Chocolate Week. I thought "how did they know and why didn't I know?" I was a little embarrassed. After all, here I am, making chocolates, and I don't even know when American Chocolate Week is?

At any rate, I found out this year - and I'm announcing it! This week is American Chocolate Week. This week - March 15 -21.

How will you celebrate?

Smith Organic Chocolates is dedicated to bringing you the latest in chocolate product and nutritional information.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and input!

myspace profile views counter